Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Mikky of My Finds to post 6 Quirky Things I Do. I know I have a lot of that, but writing them down seemed really hard. Hehe. Here they are!

1. Some of my friends, including my husband, find this quirkiness utterly weird- I like to stick a handful of fries in between my Mcdonald's cheeseburger. I just like doing it that way.

2. I wash my face with facial wash after I take a shower. Hehe. I am trying to do something about that now.

3. I know this is not so quirky with the food blogging world, but the great majority find that taking a photo of the food we eat is really quirky (I know, I know).

4. I prefer my ampalaya raw.

5. I am painfully shy... but when I get comfortable.. I can't stop talking.

6. Unless it's been blow-dried (and that's very rare), I can't do without tying my hair.



Hmmm. ..I had fun! Thanks Mikky! Now, it's your turn, Gracie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Shalum, I had fun reading your "quirks"... it was fun huh, although a little hard... thanks for sharing... :)

Shalum said...

You're welcome ... and thanks!;)