Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Little Exotic


I've always been curious of the Banana Leaf and Curry, but I was afraid the food would be a little too spicy for me. I get these weird little notions sometimes. Anyways, we finally got to try it when Mark had to got the Manila area to meet a client. Since it was too late to go home and cook dinner, we decided to eat inside the Robinson's Place Mall, and found the Banana Leaf and Curry right near the escalator leading to one of the parking areas.

I was still too apprehensive to try anything big. Mark had a curry meal (although I wasn't able to take a photo of it, dang!), and I ordered the Lemongrass Tea and had some of the appetizer- Cheese Balls.


Nope, I didn't enjoy this. It was to exotic for me. Hehe




These balls were surprisingly yummy.
Cheesy and full to the bite. I wanted to order more,
but it was too expensive for its size.


No comments: