Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Green Tea in Cream

Between coffee or tea, I choose tea. I love tea so much, that I named my first blog after my favorite tea. So every time I go to gourmet coffee shops, I always end up ordering tea based drinks. At the most famous coffee shop in the world, I always order this-


Green Tea Frapuccino

I like it so much, because it is so creamy and refreshing!
I'm not so sure though if this is based on brewed green tea or
matcha powder,
but it sure is yummy!

One morning, while Mark and I were waiting near the airport- we got ourselves an oatmeal cookie at the counter...

It was crumbly, loaded with walnuts and chocolate chips. Yum.

Great snacks :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my kids love green tea frap too... that's why i was thrilled when i saw this product, damizle green tea latte (http://myfinds-mikky.blogspot.com/2008/08/wofex-2008part-3.html), at wofex last aug... so much affordable and you can have it anytime of the day :)... saw it in landmark and uni-mart already... as for teas, i love Gold Leaf Green Tea Selection with earl grey and peach (http://myfinds-mikky.blogspot.com/2008/08/wofex-2008part-4.html)... :)

Shalum said...

that's nice mikky! thanks for the tip!:)