Friday, February 18, 2011

Hearty Eating

I did not intend to make this a Valentine post.

But what do you do when you've eaten a heart-shaped burger? Yes, you take a picture and show it off! Haha :D

M and I were out yesterday. I tagged along his work, and had a yummy meal after! We dropped by Serendra on our way home and felt like trying this burger place we've so wanted to try for so long.

When we arrived at Murray & D'Vine Bar and Restaurant, we saw that the burgers were heart shaped for the season. Cute! After 10 minutes, our burgers arrived. This is his burger-







Spicy Burger with Bleu Cheese (P390).
The beef was too spicy for me. But I think the bleu cheese added
that much need sharp texture in the patty.
Big burger, at least for me.



I had the Sampler Slider.(P348)
I could have gotten any flavor from the menu to mix up among the 3 sandwiches.
Instead, I got two Veggie burgers, and one beef burger.

The veggie patties were made of corn and carrots shreds.
It's got good flavor. A little spicy. But I kept staring at the corn.
Hmmm.


It was a heart-y meal.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Gita Asuncion said...

the burgers look delicious ah! parang pricey, mahal ba for the size?

Shalum said...

hi doc gita! yup, they were pricey. about as big as a quarter pounder, i think. seriously though, brothers pa rin. but they had lamb burgers (more expensive), that i think would have been worth a try.

gwacie said...

cute! how did they get the bun shaped that way? :)

Shalum said...

Got me thinking too. Big heart cookie cutters? hahaha.

Guia Obsum said...

how cute. and i love blue cheese. nakakagutom ah! :)

Shalum said...

the blue cheese was an add-on. good thing too because it perked up the burger. :)